Unit 1 test study guide geometry basics answer key
Asked by wiki @ in Mathematics viewed by 3024 People
Unit 1 Test Study Guide
Topic 1: Points, Lines & Planes
Use the diagram to the right to answer questions 1-4.
1. Name two points collinear to point K.
2. Give another name for line b.
3. Name the intersection of line c and plane R.
4. Name a point non-coplanar plane R.
Use the diagram to the right to answer questions 5-8.
5. How many planes are shown in the figure
6. Give another name for plane W.
7. Name the intersection of plane ADE and plane W.
8. Name a point non-collinear to points A and B.
Topic 2: Segment Addition Postulate
9. If DF = 42, find DE.
7x + 1 4x-3
10. In the diagram below, if JL = 10x - 2.
JK = 5x - 8, and KL = 7x - 12. find KL.